Monday, November 25, 2013

Movie Money

We are hoping to raise some money to go to the movies on the 17 December. The plan at this stage is to sell healthy lunches on the 11 December at Blokes day. Students have been researching healthy recipes that may work. This has proved harder than first thought. Our ideas have been narrowed down to; sushi, rice balls, cheese rolls. these involve minimal cooking on the day. Some students are going to practise at home to find out how much ingredients we need and how many we can make. This homework is not compulsory. Only if it is convenient please.

6 comments:

  1. Dad thinks the sushi and cheese rolls are a great idea they will be yum and he can not wait until blokes day to eat them.

    ALEX.B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too. I really can't wait but I'll have to.
      TT

      Delete
  2. I think sushi and cheese rolls would be yummy. Can't wait.SF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry we did not make any cheese rolls or sushi. I wreckon that the excotic and domestic foods will be delicious. (I mean domestic by foods we eat regulary or ingredients that we use in our meals alot. e.g cheese beef chicken and veggetables)
    TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lachie and I have looked out our cheese roll recipe, it's a really easy one! Also found another couple of healthy easy to make things for you to take a look at, sorry it's a bit last minute, Lachie will bring them to school. I'll be lining up for the sushi though, mmmm. Alison Esler

    ReplyDelete
  5. Were you talking about Dumpling option???

    ReplyDelete